Where Mystery Becomes Physical
An Article by Rita Harrison
Tags: DNA Mystery Physical Article Rita Harrison
Spiritual masters knew our DNA molecule, the human genome, could be reprogrammed by words, thoughts and deeds. Now this has been scientifically proven and explained!
Whereas Western science invested in the International Human Genome Project focusing on the 5 to 10 percent of the encoding triplets of the DNA, declaring the other 90 percent as so-called "junk DNA" or "silent DNA".
The Russian biophysicist Dr. Pjotr Garjajev and his team simply refused to believe that mother nature produced 90 percent of something that would be going to waste.
As a member of the Russian Academy of Sciences as well as the Academy of Sciences in N.Y. he conducted life changing DNA researches (1990).
Dr. Garjajev invited linguists into his team, and they discovered that our "silent" DNA is the origin of any human language.
According to these researchers. our DNA is like a biological Internet, an extremely interactive optical biochip. DNA receives and transmits electromagnetic radiation in the form of energy. It absorbs information contained in the radiation and interprets the energetic data further. The DNA molecule is able to communicate with its environ- ment, outside of space and time. The scientists call this phenomenon "hypercommunication".
Our DNA produces magnetized wormholes through which it attracts bits of information, passing it on to our consciousness. The more relaxed we are, the more effective it is!
Hyperactivity, stress or worries can disturb this process and make the information seem useless.
The most astonishing experi- ment Garjajev's team performed showed that our DNA can be reprogrammed by using the correct frequencies (like modulated laser light or even radio waves). We can reprogram our DNA by human speech when our words are modulated on the correct carrier frequencies! "The higher developed our consciousness is, the less need there is for any type of device," said Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf in their German book, Vernetzte Intelligenz.
These life-changing facts mean you can begin opening the other 90 percent of your DNA by learning to relax, listening to soothing music and de-stressing your life. From my practical experience as a German physical therapist and naturopath, based on this research, I created a guided meditation, built on these researches and supported by Whale Song to give you the opportunity to reprogram your DNA.
The mystery of DNA unveils itself in your physical journey!
This article first appeared in Hawaii's Inspiration Magazine Summer 2012
On The Topic "Health": Other People Went To These Pages Next
Get A Free Willow System Strategy Session
Book a FREE 15 minute consultation with Rita from anywhere in the world by phone and see if
The Willow System is right for you.
No Risk, No Commitment.
Call Toll Free 1(800) 790-6140
(USA & CANADA Only) or Email Her Here.
This cutting-edge system is your Competitive Advantage. Rita calls it Physiology Power Plus, because it will make your training more efficient, greatly improved your reflexes and optimize your coordination to the max.
" Rita is the founder and practitioner of the Willow System healing modality and has assisted many individuals in the community through private practice, workshops, and seminars in Hawaii and internationally. She has had profound results through the Willow System methods and has trained other professionals in the community, who are interested in promoting optimum health and helping others suffering from psychological and physical pain. She is a consummate professional and I would recommend her to others without reservation."