Cranialsacral & The DNA
A Willow System Training by Rita Harrison
Tags: Cranial Sacral Therapy Courses Craniosacral Therapy Techniques Cranial Sacral Techniques Craniosacral Fluid Emissary Of Light Energy Healing Anxiety Treatment Healing Journey Inner Calmness Healing Hands
In this workshop you are invited to make a healing journey over six days and learn how to give effective Cranial Sacral DNA sessions to others.
[ Watch the video 1:47mins]
It addresses the body as a whole, with an emphasis on seeing the world from a different angle, releasing stress and allowing the energy to flow.
What will you learn?
- You will be able to bring yourself into a state of inner calmness from where you can provide your healing hands to who ever needs them.
- You will learn where exactly to put your hands and stop yourself doing too much allowing Energy Healing.
- You will be able to navigate through the Cranial Sacral Fluids in 12 traditional steps, balancing and harmonizing the whole body.
- You will be able to work with the eyes to relax this area completely, having a positive influence on sight and seeing, plus it harmonizes the face, which I call a natural anti wrinkle solution!
- You will also be able to do work in the jaw and mouth area that reduces tension and stress, harmonizes the functions of the head, the body's postural system and releases the fight or flight response.
- You will be introduced into the true function of our DNA and how you can use it for self-healing, spiritual growth and intuitive awareness
Rita Harrison has 25 years experience as a naturopath and physical therapist amongst other things. She will help you build the bridges you need along the way from the physical to the soul using your inbuilt and very individual spiritual access.
This workshop is open for everybody who in interested in spiritual bodywork and requires no former training. You will be guided step by step to a natural understanding of the cranial sacral system and the techniques that will reformat your DNA easily.
Enjoy the light that's inside you and learn how to activate it in others.
The cranial sacral fluid is "the river of light" that flows from the brain to the spinal cord. It’s sometimes called the "temple of physical spirituality" because of its power to influence our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bliss.
About the workshop’s timing:Cranial Sacral DNA techniques work with the parasympathetic nervous system responsible for regeneration, reparation, rejuvenation and healing. Our bodies switch from the sympathetic modus, which is active during the day into the parasympathetic modus, in the evenings and into the night. This is why we will be doing the classes from 3pm to 9pm to make them more effective for this valuable experience and that you can rest or even sleep afterwards.
On The Topic "Health": Other People Went To These Pages Next
Cranial Sacral And DNA TrainingBased On:
- Dr. John E. Upledger who claims credit for developing CST
- Dr. William Garner Sutherland for his understanding of the Cranial Sacral Rhythm and its influence on our health and wellbeing
Balancing of: feet, legs, pelvis, solar plexus, shoulders, spine, neck, head and jaw and other effects that you can find listed below.
- Problems with the eyes, ears, spine, joints and chronic pain, like headache etc.
- ADD, ADHD, learning disabilities, problems with concentration and focus
- Any jaw issues or after-effects of dental treatments, grinding with the teeth in the night or chewing problems
- Nervous system challenges, sleeping disorders, emotional issues
- Problems with digestion, immune system, organs, glands
Background information is based on the researches of the Russian microbiologist Dr Pjotr Garjajev and his team:
- Our DNA is capable of spontaneous self-healing when our body is in a state of relaxation
- Like the cranial sacral fluid (liquor cerebrospinalis) the DNA molecules also emit light
- The DNA behaves like a communicational bio computer chip, attracting, sending out and saving information
- Our DNA contributes to our intuitive abilities
- Preventive Health Care
- Keeping Fit
- Consciousness Development
- Spiritual Growth
Sessions Worldwide (FAQs)
Q. Is a Skype session as effective as a session where we are physically in one place?
A. Yes. When we look what happens in a session and we understand it on a deeper level we see that we basically work with the principles of information exchange and change.
The information doesn't care about distance. It's "only" our brain that thinks it cares.