PTSD Recovery: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Help
Journey Sessionfind more here
The world is obsessed with labels. If you're unfortunate enough to get one, they immediately write you off, giving you a list of standard textbook solutions that have nothing to do with you, your life or lifestyle.
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder PTSD
- Attention Deficit Disorder ADD / ADHD
The results are that 9 times out of 10, it means pills to keep you quiet, scared and under control.
- Your life as you know it is over.
- You're no longer interesting to me.
- Go away and be quiet.
If all the above makes you angry... Excellent, that's a great start!
"My job, as I see it is to give you support and understanding... not more judgment." - PaulÂ Harrison
- Where the stress, fear and loss of control came from.
But only if that turns out to be important
- How to stop feel constantly judged and overwhelmed.
By yourself and others
- All the possibilities rippling though you to heal your life.
Giving you the opportunity to move out of the past and into the totality of your future
Akshay Dubey has a very powerful reminder of what should and will be going on here. He said and I quote...
"Healing doesn't mean the damage never existed. It means the damage no longer controls our life."
- Reduce stress and find emotional release
- Stabilize with self-care
- Discover rituals that strengthen body, mind and soul
- Develop new traits that work for your personality
- Experience success
- Find a step-by-step process that works for you
- Create balance and relaxation
- Recognize rituals that boost self-worth
- Build a new foundation that will last
You can find more here.
More Information HereHow remote assisted self-healing works and why
Pages Related by Keywords
Related By The Keyword Regaining Control