How to find support and understanding... not more judgmentFrom her book... Making Zen’s Of It All
Journey Sessionfind more here
The world is obsessed with labels. If you're unfortunate enough to get one, they immediately write you off, giving you a list of standard textbook solutions that have nothing to do with you, your life or lifestyle.
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder PTSD
- Attention Deficit Disorder ADD / ADHD
The results are that 9 times out of 10, it means pills to keep you quiet, scared and under control.
- Your life as you know it is over.
- You're no longer interesting to me.
- Go away and be quiet.
If all the above makes you angry... Excellent, that's a great start!
"My job, as I see it is to give you support and understanding... not more judgment." - Paul Harrison
- Where the stress, fear and loss of control came from.
But only if that turns out to be important
- How to stop feel constantly judged and overwhelmed.
By yourself and others
- All the possibilities rippling though you to heal your life.
Giving you the opportunity to move out of the past and into the totality of your future
Akshay Dubey has a very powerful reminder of what should and will be going on here. He said and I quote...
"Healing doesn't mean the damage never existed. It means the damage no longer controls our life."
- Reduce stress and find emotional release
- Stabilize with self-care
- Discover rituals that strengthen body, mind and soul
- Develop new traits that work for your personality
- Experience success
- Find a step-by-step process that works for you
- Create balance and relaxation
- Recognize rituals that boost self-worth
- Build a new foundation that will last
You can find more here.
More Information HereHow remote assisted self-healing works and why
Pages Related by Keywords
Related By The Keyword Anxiety