… and heavy when not.
When you struggle with difficult family relations and dynamics, you can easily feel thrown into having to do it all by yourself, suffer from being burdened, ashamed, guilty, never do the right thing or enough, or perceive others as too controlling, too weak, too overbearing, judgmental or not available.
Many people from the Eastern culture find themselves in a conflict between wanting to be there for their parents or family and their desire for living their own independent life. Many people from the Western culture don’t feel connected to their roots and experience overwhelming isolation and loneliness.
"I’m here to help you find that connection. It’s usually not what you think it is, but way better. Once you’ve found it, your life can unfold miraculously, while you stay connected to your roots and have permission to fly." -Rita Harrison
Be Completely Yourself and Feel:
- Anchor yourself in your rightful place
- Accept who you are and love it
- Make peace with all your family members
- Bounce back from whatever life throws at you
- Feel grounded, satisfied and happy
- Boost your serenity, compassion and love
- Become wise beyond your age
- Increase mutual respect and support
- Enjoy strong bonds and the power of appreciation
Not Sure Yet?
Contact Team Willow for
a complimentary discovery session