How to stop getting triggered and taking things so personally
| All Willow Tools | | All WayFINDER Sessions | | Customized Healing Sessions | | Family Healing | | Ancestral Healing | | Relationship Healing | | Spiritual Healing | | Abuse Healing | | Fear of Failure Healing | | Disorders Healing | | PTSD Recovery | | Physical Healing |
We All Take Our Own Inner Prison With Us... But there is always a way out!
When you suffer from post traumatic stress, you feel imprisoned, repeating the same old trauma over and over again, eventually losing track of the rest of your life.
Everyone suffers, even people that have not been as traumatised as you and they may move away more and more, leaving you reassured that you deserve to be punished.
The opposite is the truth. If you start to accept help and support with just the tip of your smallest finger, the rest of you can follow time after time, step by step.
We're here to find you in the darkness of your cave and together we will give your pain a voice, so that you don't have to scream and cry in silence. No matter how dark, no matter how cold, no matter how deep your inner prison has become, we'll take you by the hand and help you see the light at the end of the tunnel.
The longest road is always the first step, but then the rest of your life follows:
- Get accustomed to... It’s over, yes, it’s over, it’s really over...
- Detoxify from the consequences of the trauma
- Sort out guilt, innocence and responsibilities
- Find new meaning in your life
- Share with others who had similar experiences
- Establish a new sense of security
- Experience strength by helping others with PTSD
- Connect with the ones you love
- Be patient and compassionate with yourself
Pages Related by Keywords
Related By The Keyword Heal